We believe eharmony is the best option for those seeking a serious relationship. It's worth the cost with its abundance of features, extensive dating pool, and impressive success rate of creating successful matches. Plus, eharmony has been BBB-accredited since 2001 and boasts an A- rating.
Others have had great success with eharmony. J, from Texas, met their spouse on the site and appreciated the detail required to set up their profile. It was helpful for weeding out those looking for something casual, rather than a real connection. The lengthy process also allowed for better evaluation of potential prospects, and the ease of communication made it easier to vet before the date, saving time and money.
Irene, from Maryland, met her husband Joe on the site after numerous relationships. She said, “You get what you pay for.” Scott from Indiana, who was divorced, met his future wife after a few bad matches. Referring to the site's matching process, he said, “It does work if you let it.” The couple has been married for more than a decade.
- Known as the dating app responsible for the most marriages (self proclaimed)
- Patented algorithm for matchmaking responsible for 2 million+ people finding love on the site
- Well-balanced memberships base with 51% men and 49% women
- Great security features like SMS verification and 2FA
- Limited free trial, but free communication weekends regularly with full access
- More expensive than some dating sites
- Not ideal for singles looking for casual dating
- Longer sign up process than many other dating apps
- Some users don’t have photos on their profiles